The Digital Design Management in a Creative Context
I choose the digital design management in a creative context, one of the most significant projects in the current period that will help the designers using the digital life to make the work easier and faster. Also, I would like to present the main strength points for this project.
My project has a number of key concepts that characterize my proposal from the rest proposals, such as:
- Presenting the interactive digital tools more.
Helping the digital users more by letting they know how to use this technology in viewing the benefits. Making the designer life easier and faster.
Sharing the final resource with all audiences anywhere provides easy and attractive solutions
- What am I interested in?
I’m interested in presenting the most important points and the easiest methods to provide the main base of launching it with any new concept that has the ability to develop future business and make any project valuable with a creative idea.
- What do I wonder about?
I’m wondering about how to prepare this value-added project for all designers of this project and make it more interesting for everyone.
- What problem(s) have I noticed?
I noticed some small problems in this project, based on building the mutual trust with the users to use this kind of technology, but I think I can fix this issue effortlessly by providing faster, better application and creative ideas.
Also, I would like to share with you some keywords to help me with my critical research.
- Digital enterprise the design & management
- Digital design management
- Responsive digital design asset management
Questions that really interests me about my topic:
- Does the digital design management application achieve its purpose?
- How this application assist the designer in their future help?
The keywords are helping the publishers to put their thoughts and ideas into target articles on the worldwide web which gives the materials more value, investment worth and reach for it quickly.
- Jones (2008) The Innovation Acid Test. Edited by Andrew. Triarchy Press.
In-text citations: (2008)
- Evans, Bill. 1985. “Japanese-Style Management, Product Design and Corporate Strategy”, Design Studies, vol. 6, no. 1, January, 25–32